Department Of Science
Einstein club gives a great impetus to science learning for our students. The club Promotes active involvement of students and teachers in science related activities. Encourage students to ask questions and to get doubts cleared in different areas of science and promote their effective participation. Enable students to know about the latest developments in the fields of science and technology.
Encourage scientific thinking and promote better understanding of concepts of science. Sensitize our students about high intellectual value of science and to develop science culture.
The club is about a whole lot more than that and to sum it up we believe that science is a way of helping our students to grow and finding new knowledge. The club also helps the students to defeat our curiosity of how the world develops and works today.
"We want to provide a real platform for budding scientists to make their career and profession in science”
We conduct various activities in our schools like :
- Science Fair and Expo - The children do demonstrations , models and experiments .
The aim of this event is to engage the children with a variety of science concepts in a fun way.
- Quiz Competition: Quizzes are the healthy way to increase the knowledge of students through competition. The quiz competition consists of multiple teams competing with each another.
- Speech Competition & Debates: To make students aware of science and technology, we organise speech competition and Debates related to science and technology topics. This will be the best way to increase the knowledge of our students as well as teach them negotiating and develop the skills by counterfeiting two sides.
- Essay Competition: Some students are better in written skills as compared to vocal skills hence, we host essay competitions too. The topics for essay competitions related to the science and technology such as essays about the scientists in India like late C V Rama, Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, and the latest trends in technology field and initiatives in India’s science and technology sector taken by Government of India
- Poster Making Competition: Poster making competition leads the students to a great way to spread the awareness about the science and technology. Students make the posters on the given topic. This will showcase the students’ creativity and knowledge about the subject and how they present it.
An educational visit to SATISH DHAWAN SPACE CENTRE (SDSC –SHAR) ISRO, Sriharikota has been organized by the Management of Agurchand Manmull Jain school, for 100 students of Grade X on 4th December 2019, who were accompanied by six faculty members includes MS. MALINI JAIN, MS. MEENA, MS. SHANTHALAKSHMI, MS. VIJAYALAKSHMI, MS. CELIN SELVARANI AND MS. GAJALAKSHMI.
The objective of the visit was to provide a great exposure to the students about Space Technology and advancements in Technology. The visit not only provided a good insight into the quality of research happening in the area of space technology but also gave a great exposure to the students about their future career prospects and areas of research in the applied science.
“God has no intention of setting a limit to the efforts of man to conquer space”.
Pope Pius XI